Tuesday, January 26, 2016

hey guys i'm a sell out

Not really. I don't think I have a lot of regular readers on this blog.

Anyway I just found out about Amazon Affiliates which is supposedly a way you could make money off your blog if you advertised things that are related to your blog. This blog is all about writing and reading, and if I'm honest I buy most of my books off of Amazon, so I thought it could work.

Basically the only change you guys are going to see is that when I write about a book I'm reading I'm going to include a link to where you could purchase it on Amazon (if you wanted; no pressure!) at the bottom of the post.

See? Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.

I'm broke AF right now and anything'll help - not that I expect this will, really.

thanks and brokingly

ehb

No comments:

Post a Comment