Thursday, May 28, 2015

FUCKING READ THIS POEM

I'm just doing my business, reading some of the lit journals I love and have tried to get into and tried to get into and not quite yet gotten into (but I sure won't if I don't keep trying) when I clicked across this amazing, huge, rotten, meaty, wonderful wonderful poem in Sixth Finch by Laura Bylenok (Laura, whoever you are, can I be you? Please?) called Strange Loop - click at it. CLICK AT THIS SHIT.

I love this poem. It resonates really, really - gorgeously like a giant bell - with me right now. I couldn't even tell you why. But know that I'm putting up this post not because I have any readers, dear Audience, but because I want to take this poem and put it somewhere I can keep it forever and always take it out and peek at it whenever I want.

(Sorry Laura. I'm trying to steal your poem away from you. I'd like to marry it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment