Saturday, August 22, 2015

took the mother fucking gre

I took it behind the chemical sheds and i FUCKING SHOT IT 

I mean

165/170 verbal

151/170 quant

(seriously fuck quant. it was hard enough just to try at those questions.)

after a shitty night's sleep might i mention

without studying

i feel pretty fucking baller.

We'll see how the writing scores came out but I had time left on every section and structured the writing the boring terrible way that standardized tests require.

Now, because I'm a fuckin' idiot, I'm going to have to pay to send scores to all my schools after the fact because when I saw my scores I actually couldn't remember the range and was worried they were really bad, not to mention couldn't remember any of the schools I'm applying to that require the GRE (look, dudes, I have a list of 13 schools and 7 require the GRE - and no i was not fucking around with memorizing a list of schools to send it to if i was not fucking around with studying) so now I'm going to have to send them on the back end and pay extra, but you know what?

95th percentile verbal. I will fucking take it.

Life is coming up roses and refugee for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment